- BWX Support Scope
- BWX Support Tiers
- Ticket Resolution Time
- BWX Support Request Form
- BWX Support Resolution Form
- BWX Support - Service Level Policy - SLA
BWX Support Scope
The Support scope includes: Bug fixing, Answers about features and their usage and related matters
The Support scope does not include: Services* (such as Project management, content translation/localization/review), feature requests**, glossary building and any other item that is not directly related to the platform usage or Bug fixing.
*Services and feature requests will be billed separately upon quote approval from the requestor
**Feature requests require evaluation and approval from the BWX Implementation team
BWX Support Tiers
The BWX Platform offers 3 different Support Tiers (please refer to the table below):
|Eligible Accounts||Any BWX accounts||Enterprise license only||Enterprise license only|
|Cost||0||10% of the subscription cost||20% of the subscription cost|
|Initial Response time||8 business hours initial response time||5 business hours initial response time||3 business hours initial response time|
|Support||Email-only||Email-only||Email and Zoom|
|Monthly check-in||Not included||Not included||Included|
|Account Management||Not included||Not included||Included|
|Feature request||Billed separately||Billed separately||Billed separately|
|Services||Billed separately||Billed separately||Billed separately|
Ticket Resolution Time
BWX Support is available from 6 am to 4 pm Pacific time
|Ticket Resolution Time|
|Resolution time will vary depending on the urgency of the request(based on our support team assessment)|
|Impeditive bug||Up to 8 business hours (if more time is required, we will inform and propose a workaround)|
|Non-impeditive bug/questions||BWX support team will inform the estimated resolution time/date once the case is analyzed. If there is a workaround in place already, this will be added to our internal roadmap and will be prioritized according to our list of priorities|
BWX Support Request Form
The items below were separated into two categories “Must have” and “Optional”.
The main objective is to provide the BWX support team with some basic information in order to expedite the testing process and answers.
In most cases, not having all that information or most of them will not be impeditive to start the testing process, but may slow down the whole process and answers/fixes (when needed).
In other scenarios, without the basic info, the support team will have to request the details and wait for more info to be shared in order to understand the scenario/issue reported and then start the testing process.
Required information (when applicable)
- Project or task URL (if applicable):
- Email (or profile URL) of the user who has reported the issue:
- A quick explanation of the issue encountered, and the steps the user took, to reproduce it:
Ex: When the user clicks on the “Mark as Delivered” button in the Task, the following error message appears on-screen: “XYZ1234”
- When did this situation happen initially?
Ex: This morning and it was still happening when he tried again a few minutes later
Optional information (when applicable)
- A screenshot or a quick video (full screen) with the error message (if any)
Ex: error_message.jpg (image showing the full screen and the error message)
- Was it experienced by more than one user?
Ex: So far only this user reported that error message
BWX Support Resolution Form
The goal is to standardize the information we will be sharing with our clients while working on the resolution of their requests
- Workaround (when applicable)
- Update - When we will be providing an update regarding the initial tests and possibly a Resolution time (see below)
- Resolution Turnaround time - After initial analysis and tests, the resolution turnaround time will be provided*
*Dependant on the information available and the complexity of the issue/how quickly it can be identified. In general, with more information, we can narrow down the tests to specific scenarios and speed up this process
*The granular/specific details about the resolution will be shared only when BWX understand that they are important to illustrate the issue. Other than that, they will be kept as Internal information only, since they are only relevant to BWX Developers and Internal staff
BWX Support - Service Level Policy - SLA
Service Level. Subject to the terms herein, during the Term, Provider agrees that the BWX support team will provide quick answers to our clients, accordingly to the SLA, except for: (i) Outside Business Hours. If the Provider does not meet the Performance Commitment, Licensee will receive the Service Credit described below. This SLA states Licensee's sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Provider to provide Support in accordance with the Performance Commitment.
Definitions. The following definitions shall apply to the Provider Performance Commitment.
“Outside Business Hours" means those times when the Provider does not have time coverage, between
5 pm PST to 6 am PST on weekdays only
“Service Credit" means the following:
|Monthly average initial response time||Percentage of Monthly Fee Refundable to Licensee|
|95% or higher||None|
|92.0% to 94.99%||2%|
|90.0% to 91.99%||5%|
2. Remedies. Within thirty (30) days following the end of each calendar month, Provider will provide Licensee a report reflecting the Monthly average initial response time for the immediately preceding calendar month. Provider shall calculate the applicable Service Credit and identify such amount in each such report and include a monetary refund for the applicable Service Credit with each such report. Except as set forth herein, Service Credits may not be exchanged for, or converted to, monetary amounts.