BWX enables AI integration through either our dedicated instance or a custom client instance. To utilize your custom instance, you need to enable AI Data Sharing in BWX and then direct our integration to your specific Azure or OpenAI instance. This article will guide you on how to accomplish this.
1. Step 1: Enabling BWX AI Features
1. In BWX, click on Settings > Translation Settings > LLMs. This will open the LLMs (Large Language Model) page.
2. Turn on the Enable the Augmented Translation Actions option.
3. Decide whether you want to accept the Data Privacy notice.
2. Step 2: Pointing to your instance
At this point, you can decide to use the BWX instance or your own Azure or OpenAI instance. To do so, you need to click on the blue arrow and select your provider:
- BWX Instance
- Your own Open AI instance
- Your own Microsoft Azure Instance
2.1 Open AI
Before entering your Open AI key, please make sure you generated the key following these steps.
Before entering your Azure key, please make sure you generated the key following these steps.
With Azure, in addition to the key, you must enter your Resource Name and your Deployment Name.
Make sure in both cases that you validate the key to ensure that it is working properly before proceeding.
If any questions were not answered in this article, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.