- For each requested project, Bureau Works will provide the client with a cost estimate, including all requested and necessary services for the complete execution of the work, which the client must approve to commence the service execution.
- Upon delivery of the final project, Bureau Works will send the client the invoice for the rendered services.
- The invoice can be sent individually (per project) or grouped, with the dispatch on the last day of the month corresponding to all service execution, as previously agreed upon between the parties. The payment term is 30 days after invoicing.
- All new customers must complete the Customer Form to create a profile and provide billing information.
Projects over $10,000.00
- For orders placed by new clients with a value equal to or exceeding $10,000.00, an advance payment of 30% of the total project value will be requested through bank deposit, with the remaining balance invoiced 30 days after the delivery of the final project.