Here's how to successfully manage the CAT tool's QA warnings:
- On the right side, at the bottom, you'll see four tabs. To run the QA, click on the QA tab.
- Click on the "Run" button to see all the warnings in the file.
- Each warning has to be fixed or ignored.
- To fix it, change the translation.
- To ignore it, click on the empty box on the right side. Column "i". By clicking on it, the warning will be ignored. You have to ignore each and every warning, so keep on clicking in the "i" column until all warnings have disappeared.
If you ran the QA tool and you still can't complete the job, try looking at only unsolved warnings, to do this click on "hide ignored".
If you can't find the answer to your questions in the articles on Zendesk, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org