If you have been working for Bureau for a while, you may have been awarded 'Reviewer' status. Being a reviewer means you can review test of new linguists wanting to join our community. We rely on you to make our community grow, thanks for reviewing any tests that show up in the signup module.
Tests do not have a deadline, but of course the linguist who submitted the test would like an answer sooner rather than later.
When reviewing tests, please keep the following in mind:
Does the candidate understand the nuances of the source text?
Does the candidate have mastery over the target text and write fluently in this language?
Does the target text have incorrect translations, grammar or spelling mistakes?
Incomplete tests are an automatic fail.
While we are looking for real talent, we also want to give people an opportunity to grow. If a test has beautiful language but a few spelling mistakes, this linguist has room for growth. Please use your experience to gauge if an applicant can grow into a star linguist like yourself.
Follow these steps to review tests:
- Go to https://bureau.works
- Open the menu (place the mouse cursor over the Bureau logo to open the menu) and click on the “Sign ups”
- Click “Test Review”
- Select the language pair
- The test status must be “Finished"
- Click “Start Review”
- Review the test based on the guidelines above
- Once the test is reviewed, click “Fail Test” or “Pass Test”
- Whenever you fail a test, a confirmation window will pop up where you must briefly describe the reasons for failing the test, and then click “Yes” to confirm
- The respective PO will be generated automatically.
If you can't find answers to your questions in these articles, please contact us at email@example.com