Do you love movies like Easy Rider? Have you been on or are you dreaming of riding Route 66 on a big purring beast yourself one day? If you have, you may already know which motorcycle company I'm talking about. One of the oldest US brands, they are present all over the world which means they need translation and localization for existing markets all the time.
What do you need to be able to 'get the tag' and receive job offers for this client?
- An affinity with new technology (we translate iOS and Android apps as well as websites, Zendesk articles, etc.)
- A deep love for motorcycles, which you will have to prove by taking a test to get the tag
- Make yourself available for small as well as larger projects, and deliver as early as possible and always within the deadline
- Be able to stay true to the brand
- Do your research if you're unsure about how to translate & be in touch with our PMs all the time
If this all sounds like your cup of tea, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Motorcycle linguist signup' in the title. We will get in touch with you asap.