If you've been working for Bureau for a while, and you have a good quality score, you may be eligible to become a reviewer.
When you get the reviewer tag, you will be able to:
- Take reviews in your language pair as well as translations
- Actively grow our community by reviewing and approving tests for new linguists
- Be a mentor for translators by reviewing and giving feedback in the QA tool
- Be our first point of contact when we are scouting for new or restricted clients
What we expect from you:
- Take the reviewer role very seriously
- Be gracious and just when you review and comment on translator's work
- Be an example to the community in attention to detail and timely delivery
- Actively work to grow the community by reviewing tests & helping us build the platform
If you are excited by the idea of becoming a reviewer, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'new reviewer candidate' in the title. We will get in touch with you asap.