Do you have a background in medicine or a lots of experience with translation medical and life science texts? We have several clients in this niche, they are present all over the world which means they need translation and localization for existing markets all the time.
What do you need to be able to 'get the tag' and receive job offers for this client?
- An affinity with new technology (we translate iOS and Android apps as well as websites, Zendesk articles, etc.)
- Ample experience with and an extensive knowledge of medical and life science vocabulary, which you will have to prove by taking a test to get the tag
- Make yourself available for small as well as larger projects, and deliver as early as possible and always within the deadline
- Be able to stay true to the brand
- Do your research if you're unsure about how to translate & be in touch with our PMs all the time
If this all sounds like your cup of tea, please send a message to email@example.com with 'Big Pharma linguist signup' in the title. We will get in touch with you asap.