We believe in our people.
They are our past present and future.
The knowledge they carry enables them to shine.
As such we have the following initiatives in order to ensure our people are not just up to date but carving the way for our evolution into cutting edge practices and ideas:
- continued education support: employees have access to continued education grants based on their pay level and years served
- webinars: our leadership conducts weekly webinars in order to discuss best practices, new ideas, insights and possibilities to keep everyone's creative juices flowing
- no silos: our organization allows free transit between teams and departments to ensure process and intellectual transparency so that project managers can weigh in on development and developers can weigh in on project management. This is pivotal in terms of building true unity.
- access to online libraries: we sponsor the access to online learning and content libraries such as Linda, Udemy and others so that people can continue to learn and research
- setting aside time for research: people are encouraged to set aside time to research topics and ideas and not just work day to day business. we reward innovation and creativity.
- intercultural exchange: we sponsor employees to work from places different than their home country so that they can learn about different cultures and continue to expand their horizons
- outside experts: we bring in outside experts to talk to, consult and coach our team in both business processes in general and specific localization processes.