Most of our clients' translation journey is only half-way through when we deliver our translations. Sensitive material will typically require one or more rounds of internal reviews.
Here are a few examples:
- A new marketing asset may require in-country Marketing approval
- Terms and Conditions may require in-country Legal approval
- A new app may require in-country Product approval
It's critical to make sense of this in-country approval process. It becomes even more critical as your organization scales. This is what happens when you do not have a robust in-country review process:
- Inefficient review process requiring more time for translations to go-to-market
- Ineffective review governance causing in-country reviewers to make the same changes over and over
- Qualitative feedback "Good" or "Bad" that does not build on knowledge management and analytics for continuous improvement
- Insane management effort to keep track of files and assets floating around all over the globe
- Unstandardized way to logging changes and feedback
- Lack of centralized repository with reviews available within a few clicks
Bureau Works for In-country Review makes all that pain go away.
Here is how it works.
1) On Project Start ensure you add In-Country Review to your workflow steps:
If you are in a Managed Services tier and would like you can also let our Project Management know on project start that it will be reviewed by specific people per language.
2) We will translate, review and assign the In-Country Review Step
3) Your reviewer will make any necessary changes in our Translation Review Environment
Each change will require a simple categorization and explanation if necessary.
4) Final assets are made available to the Project requester or pushed back to the correct directories via one of our Connectors.
5) Meanwhile, in the background, changes automatically are transformed into a report
6) And Reports are automatically transformed into analytics that can be broken down by subject matter, language, or other relevant meta-data that we can tag project with.
Requester - Project Owner that has full visibility as to real-time progress of In-Country Reviewers as well as transparency as far as requested changes
In-Country Reviewer - Assigned by the requester or other relevant client stakeholder to conduct the review for a given market
- Live progress tracking - Don't worry about checking in with people to see how far along they are. You can keep track of progress instantly.
- Live Preview - Bureau Works offers a live preview of mark-up languages and other structured files as well as web-pages in order to provide reviewers with maximum context while they perform their job.
- Access to Translation Memory - Reviewers can consult previous or similar translations during their review process. Their changes update your translation memory directly.
- Access to Brand Terminology - Reviewers have access to and are suggested all the key brand terminology you have mapped out in your glossary.
- Automated Checks - As reviewers go along in their review process they are warned about potential spelling, tagging and other kinds of errors that can be potentially introduced during the process.
Don't deal with this mess on your own. Have your internal reviews take place in Bureau Works. Transform noise into music and roll-out an international program that can scale with ease and simplicity through Bureau Works.