Bureau Works has designed an intuitive software platform for that puts the client in the driver’s seat: dave precious time by ordering (and approving) your translation projects in our platform (http://bureau.works).
With Bureau Works, there's no need to attach confidential files to emails (or send them through external sharefiles) and there's no need to wat to hear back from us with your quote, since it will be available to you in just a couple of minutes!
USER NAME AND PASSWORD
- Access the website: http://bureau.works
- Your user name is your email address
- In case you have forgotten your password, please click on "recover password" (you will receive a system-generated email with general instructions on how to retrieve your password - please check your SPAM in case you have not received it)
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
- Send through your documents for quoting in a 100%-encrypted and secure environment
- Your documents will not be downloaded at any time and our translators will only have access to it through our secure and encrypted platform
- Click on the "start a new project" icon to get started:
- Rename your project at your best convenience (in order to make it easier for you to find it in the future) and share overall instructions with our team (if needed):
- Select both the source and the target language(s)
UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS
- You may choose to upload a document saved on your computer or on Google drive (P.S: PDF documents are by default protected and thus, they cannot be read by our platform. You can still send through your PDF files, but our team will need to convert them into editable documents and then we will follow-up with a quote)
- You may share reference files at your convenience, which may help and /or guide our translators (i.e.: glossaries with company- or industry-specific terms you may want us to follow throughout your translations or non-translatable terms).
- Click here to learn more about how Bureau Works sets up and uses glossaries in practice
QUOTE AND DELIVERY DATE
- Feel free to set the delivery date at your best convenience (in case the system-generated delivery date does not meet your expectations)
- A detailed report with the cost breakdown by fuzzy match will be made available to you before you actually approve your quote (please refer to the following article for more details on our approach to pricing and how we leverage translation memory)
KEEP TRACK OF PROGRESS IN REAL TIME
- Use the Project Dashboard to track project status in real time (and avoid tedious follow-up emails with project managers to check on the status of your project)
- Download both original and translated documents from our platform at any time