In this section, we will cover all the paperwork and steps required to successfully work a contractor for Bureau Works.
Before you can begin to work as a contractor for Bureau Works we need to take care of paperwork to ensure there is clarity on responsibilities from both parties.
You will receive a packet for digital signature that will include:
- A Contractor Agreement that will include the basic covenants governing our work together and outline the scope of your work with us.
- A W-9 form for U.S. based contractors or a W-8 BEN form for foreign contractors.
- An NDA to further reinforce the absolute confidentiality of all information you come across as a contractor for Bureau Works.
- Contractor Handbook outlining expected conduct for contractors.
- Our Company Culture Code explaining how we think and what brings us together at Bureau Works.
- Proprietary Inventions Agreement outlining that any ideas or inventions that you may come up with while working for Bureau Works as a contractor belongs to the company.
- Travel and Expenses Policy so that you know how to proceed in case you need to travel as a part of your contractor scope of work.
- A Payoneer sign-up token so that you can create or link your Payoneer account to our organization so that we can process payment.
Once the paperwork is signed you will be ready to begin working with Bureau Works
2) Tools and Access
Regardless of your role, as a contractor you will have access to the basic suite of tools we use to collaborate daily:
- Gsuite including gmail, google drive and productivity suite
- Slack, our main intracompany communications tool
- Tsheets our time tracking software
Other tools and accesses will be granted by your manager contingent entirely on the scope of work you will perform for Bureau Works.
3) Invoicing and Payments
We must receive your invoice on the last business day of every month.
We will process payment by the fifth business day of the following month.
Your invoice must be in USD or local currency according to our agreement.
All invoices must abide by your local laws and regulations.
If your invoice is in local currency we will convert it on the payment date according to rates published on Oanda.
Payments will only be processed via Payoneer.
If we do not receive your invoice by the last business day of the month, it will only be processed on the next month's payment cycle.