This article will detail our Cancelation policy and fees for Interpretation projects, after the quote approval.
The first step is to understand the process:
- When Bureau Works receives a request for an Interpretation project, our team contacts our associated Interpreters, we provide them with the details of the event and check their disponibility to participate
- Once Bureau Works confirm the availability of our resource(s) for the event, we provide the client with a quote and wait for the quote approval to book the interpreter
Interpretation - Cancelation policy:
- If the event is canceled/rescheduled/changed after the quote approval, the Resource (interpreter) fees will be fully charged in case Bureau Works is not communicated, at least, a week in advance of the date of the event
- By communicating the cancelation or date changes, a week in advance, Bureau Works can reach out and communicate to the resources booked for that date, in advance too, about the cancelation/changes and avoid having to pay the resource fee and consequently transfer this cost to the client, since the resource will have enough time to accept and participate of a different session on that date that was previously booked
- The Project management fee will always be charged if the event is canceled after the quote approval, to absorb the internal costs Bureau Works have to coordinate the participation of the resources in the event
- In case of scope changes that result in additional work in coordinating with the people involved or finding different resources, additional PM fees will be added to the original quote
Article is closed for comments.