BWX provides a dashboard with a summary of project-related information to assist management in making decisions.
To view the Dashboard, click on the
Hometab, from there you will be able to visualize an overview of Projects and Tasks
The dashboard structure brings up a filter with the following information:
2.1. Time limit
You can filter Projects by deadlines. The deadline filter options are:
Projects that are past the delivery deadline (overdue)
Projects due today
Projects with a next-day deadline
Projects that are due within the next 30 days
⚠️The ALL option is selected by default when opening the PM dashboard.
It is also possible to filter Tasks by deadlines. The deadline filter options are:
Tasks that are past the delivery deadline (overdue)
Tasks due today
⚠️The OVERDUE option is selected by default when opening the PM dashboard.
By clicking on the desired option the PM can, for example, easily view the Projects and Tasks that will be delivered on that date or those with delays, making management and decision-making easier.
You can also filter for Projects and Tasks according to their assignment.
The filter options for Projects are:
|All Projects assigned to a PM or not assigned (filter for Account-Admin users only)
|Projects assigned to your user (filter for Project Managers users)
|Projects without a PM assignment
⚠️The MINE option is selected by default when opening the dashboard for users with a Project Manager role.
The filter options for Tasks are:
|All Tasks from the PM Projects
|Tasks without vendors' assignment
⚠️The ALL option is selected by default when opening the dashboard for users with a Project Manager role.
The Projects that appear in the dashboard have the following structure:
1. Project ID: Project unique identification code
2. Project reference: Project name, as it will be found in the system
3. Status: Status of the project (The PM dashboard will only show projects with approved status, i.e., that are in the localization process)
4. Information: Project progress summary by workflows and languages
5. Organizational Unit: The Organizational Unit to which the project is linked
6. Due Date: Project due date
7. Project Manager: PM assigned to manage the Project. Note that you assign yourself (PM) to the Project management by clicking on
8. General progress: The progression bar will measure the Project's progress
Info, you can review the project progress summary by Workflow and language: