The Actions/Options bar has the following actions and options:
To download the original files, click on
- Clicking on Whole Project, all project's original files will be downloaded
- Clicking on Selected Work Units, only the original files from the selected workflow will be downloaded.
⚠️ The Work Units must belong to the same workflow to be downloaded simultaneously.
To download the translated files, click on
- Clicking on Whole Project at workflow, you will be able to select the files from the desired workflow
- Clicking on Selected Work Units, only the translated files from the selected workflow will be downloaded. They must belong to the same workflow.
It is also possible to export XLIFF files in case you need to work outside of BWX platform. To know more about exporting XLIFF files, please consult the article How to Export/Import XLIFF files from/to BWX
To upload files click on
Bulk Import XLIFF
This option allows uploading simultaneously several XLIFF files into BWX.
Bulk Import XLIFF, then select the .zip file to be uploaded.
To know more about importing XLIFF files, please consult the article How to Export/Import XLIFF files from/to BWX
2. Join in Editor
This feature allows you to simultaneously open in Editor several work units that share the same language and workflow.
Select the work units and click on
Join in Editor
3. Upload Files
This feature allows creating a new repository and adding one or more files. You should choose the Target Language and select the Workflows that need to be performed. Different files can have different workflows.
This action allows to auto-translate files according to the pre-settled translation config.
To configure the translation options, click on
Translation Settings, set your preferences and click on
To auto-translate the files, click on
- Clicking on Whole project at workflow right below Translate, all files from the selected workflow will be translated
- Clicking on Selected Work Units, below Translate, only the selected work units will be translated
To generate the logfile for the entire project, click on
Whole Project, right below Logfile
To generate the logfile only for one or a few work units, after selecting the work unit(s), click on
Selected Work Unitsbelow Logfile
After the logfiles creation, click on the
Logfilestab to access the log content
To know more about logfiles, please consult the article Understanding Your Logfile
This feature allows filtering the files by:
Targets: target language
Workflows: translation, in-country review, regional approval, for example
Files: file's name
Content: content specifying the source language and/or target language
You must keep at least one item on Targets and Workflows when filtering.