Every project quoted on our platform includes a 10% Project Management Fee. This fee covers all Project Management related activities including but not restricted to:
- scoping of provided assets
- project planning (key dates, milestones, etc...)
- management of support material - providing translators with support material in order to translate or prepare for an online event.
- project change management (changing team members when necessary due to availability constraints or client-initiated changes)
- project allocation oversight - oversight of Bureau Works auto-assignment of tasks to translators in order to ensure tasks are taken according to project time sensitivities
- project monitoring oversight - oversight of overall project development in order to ensure the project evolves successfully within expectations initially set out
- project QA - a series of checks to final assets in order to ensure instructions were followed diligently, and that the scope was completed as initially mapped out
- preparation of final assets - preparing final assets for delivery, following naming conventions and folder structure that make sense.
- delivery - delivery of final assets
- confirmation - confirmation of successful delivery
- feedback implementation - ensuring any feedback is recorded in the right environments and implemented
Every project is different. Some projects are much heavier on some components than others but over the years, we have arrived at this 10% figure as a number that covers the intense project management performed by our team in order to ensure projects are successfully and predictably delivered.